Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photobucket

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Say No to plastic bags

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hit Girl

Hit Girl

Say No to plastic bags Empty
PostSubject: Say No to plastic bags   Say No to plastic bags I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 07:39

I think that all plastic bags should be banned !

Plastic bags can take 500 years to rot and many bags kill wildlife. Some bags end up in the sea and kill turtles and other mammals.

It wrecks the enviroment with gases as well to make the plastic bags

Many shops offer free plastic bags for your shopping but that does not make you care about the bag, it is free so you can just throw it away.

There is a big argument that some shops don't want the customers to re-use bags as they want customers to use their bags with their shop name on as this will give them advertising.

Here in france we have to pay for a bag and many supermarkets now do the stronger non plastic bag. My mum uses the bags for all sorts of things like gardening and taking bottles to the bottle bank.
Ikea do a paper bag.

It is important to try and re-use your plastic bag instead of throwing it way

What bags do your mum and dad get when they go shopping ?

Do you think that there should be no plastic bags ?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheOrange521

TheOrange521

PostSubject: Re: Say No to plastic bags   Say No to plastic bags I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 13:06

I personally think that we could keep the plastic bags to use for other things, like clothes or plants when you're picking them. Yes my father uses them when he goes to stores that aren't Aldi's bags
Back to top Go down
http://superorange521lukepage.webs.com
Hit Girl

Hit Girl

PostSubject: Re: Say No to plastic bags   Say No to plastic bags I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 12:11

Thanks The Orange Very Happy

Yes if all bags could be used for other stuff that would be much better than to throw them away.

If we take stuff to our tip in France we are not allowed to put the plastic bags in the big skips, you have to empty the bag out, this is good.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say No to plastic bags   Say No to plastic bags I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say No to plastic bags
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Our Planet-
Jump to: